If you paid any amount for spring Life Skills Experience classes, you are eligible for a full refund of your registration fee and equipment fee paid. We are not able to offer credits for future classes. To receive a refund, you will need to complete this form in it’s entirety no later than May 31, 2020. On the form, you will have 3 options to choose from.
- You can convert your entire registration fee into a tax-deductible gift to The First Tee of Fort Worth.
- You can convert half of your registration fee into a tax-deductible gift to The First Tee of Fort Worth and receive a refund for the other half.
- You can receive a refund for the entire registration fee paid.
Once your form has been submitted, your refund request will be processed within 3-5 business days and funds should appear back on your card or in your account within 7-10 business days. The last day to request a full or partial refund is May 31, 2020. If you have a question about a refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
make a tax-deducible gift
You may convert your registration fees paid for spring into a tax-deductible gift to The First Tee of Fort Worth. Please indicate your desire when completing this request form. Once we receive your request, you will receive an acknowledgment and tax receipt within 14 business days. If you do not receive a receipt within that tie period, please contact or development coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning the week of March 30, 2020, we will be providing our signature Life Skills Curriculum online through Google Classroom. Each weekday, for 6 weeks, participants will be able to log in and participate in virtual classes taught by coaches from The First Tee of Fort Worth. Participants will have the opportunity to engage and learn in the following ways:
- Through instructional videos covering the Nine Core Values, golf skills, golf rules and healthy lifestyle habits.
- Playing interactive games that will help participants have a better understanding of the weeks core lesson.
- Take quizzes to test their knowledge. Quizzes can be taken unlimited times.
- Prepare videos of their own to show how they are applying the core lesson, Nine Core Values, Nine Healthy Habits and golf skills.
- Compete with participants within the chapter through online games covering various topics.
Participation in these activities is voluntary and there is no charge for the Spring 2020 season. Participants can earn up to 1.5 hours each week in credit towards certification into their next level.