Due to current state and local restrictions regarding COVID-19, there a lot of changes that effect how we are able to conduct programming. The safety of our participants, coaches and volunteers is top priority during this time as we continue to serve youth through our various programs. Please review the following information carefully prior to arriving to class or league. If you have any questions or concerns about our new procedures, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or by phone at (817) 420-9370. Our office hours through the Spring and Summer seasons are Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
General Safety Guidelines For All
- The wearing of masks and gloves by staff members and participants while outside is not mandatory but is certainly welcome if you so choose. If worn, masks should cover the nose and mouth at all times and gloves should be changed out regularly. The use of gloves does not negate the necessity of regular hand washing.
- All persons should maintain a personal distance of at least 6 feet from others at all times.
- Space in classes is limited based on state and local guidelines.
- Participants will remain with the same cohort for the entire session.
- Participants are only allowed to use their own equipment (clubs and balls). Sharing of equipment between participants is not allowed.
- BRING A WATER BOTTLE AND SNACKS. Participants will not be allowed to go to the course clubhouse during classes to purchase drinks and snacks.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen!
Drop-off & Pick-Up Information
- Parents will pull-up or park in a designated area.
- Parents and participants will remain in their vehicle until approached by a staff member.
- Participants will exit the vehicle, retrieve their clubs, and go to their designated meeting place as assigned by the staff member. The parent should remain in their vehicle when possible.
- On the first day of class, the parent will complete or provide the completed Participant Health Acknowledgment Form to the staff member. One form, per participant, per session.
- Parents are allowed to remain on-site during class but should remain inside of their vehicles. Buildings at all locations are closed for the purpose of waiting on participants, including the Ben Hogan Learning Center at Rockwood.
- Pick-up will be in the same location as drop-off.
- Drop-off will begin 30 minutes before the start of class. Participants must be picked-up within 30 minutes of their class ending.
Enter the course and drive to the bottom parking lot. Drop-off and pick-up will be at the sidewalk entrance to the driving range. Follow the orange signs with directional arrows and stay inside of the traffic cones. Follow the direction of staff members directing traffic. Please remain in your vehicle until approached by a coach or staff member. You may then proceed to a parking space if you are going to stay on-site.
Pull into the parking lot of the driving range and park in the left side of the lot. Follow the orange sign with directional arrow. Remain in your vehicle until approached by a coach or staff member wearing a safety vest. You may then park in another section of the parking lot if you are going to stay on-site.
Pull up to the short game area below the construction site of the new Ben Hogan Learning Center. Follow the orange signs with directional arrows and stay to the right of the traffic cones. Follow the direction of staff members. Please remain in your vehicle until approached by a coach or staff member. You may then proceed to a parking space in the lot above if you are going to stay on-site.
Texas Golf Center
Pull up into the drive at the clubhouse. Remain in your vehicle until approached by a coach or staff member. You may then park in another section of the parking lot if you are going to stay on-site.
PGA Junior League
- Participants should follow all guidelines set forth for the course location at which they are playing.
- Participants will not be provided with range balls or access prior to tournament play at this time.
- Participants will be dropped off utilizing a designated system specific to each location.
- Parents will pull-up in a designated area.
- Parents and participants/campers will remain in their vehicle until approached by a staff member.
- Participants/campers will exit the vehicle, retrieve their clubs, and go to their designated meeting place as assigned by the staff member. The parent should remain in their vehicle.
- On the first day of league, the parent will complete or provide the completed Participant Health Acknowledgement Form to the staff member.
- Parents are allowed to remain on-site during the tournament but should remain inside of their vehicles. Spectators are not allowed on the course during play.
- Participants may be dropped off no more than 30 minutes prior to their tee time and should be picked up within 30 minutes of completing play.
- Staff members will escort players to the tee box from the staging area at their designated tee time.
- Staff members will be spread out throughout the course during the tournament to ensure participant safety.
- Participants will be picked up utilizing the same system utilized at drop off.
- Parents will pull-up in a designated area.
- A staff member will identify the participant and call for the participant by name using a hand-held radio.
- The participant will walk to the designated area, place their clubs in the vehicle and get inside. The parent should remain inside of their vehicle.
Participants are not allowed to participate in Life Skills Experience classes or camps while experiencing any of the following symptoms, which may be related to COVID-19.
- Persistent, untreated coughing
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or has a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Having known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19 within a 14-day period.
Participants who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have had a lab confirmed test for COVID-19 may not participate in Life Skills Experience classes until the following criteria have been met.
- At least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery (resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications); and
- the participant has improvement in symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath); and
- at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
Permission to return must be granted from the Executive Director or Director of Programs in advance.
Participants who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 but have not tested positive for the virus may immediately participate in programming by obtaining a medical professional’s note clearing the individual for participation based on a negative nucleic-acid COVID-19 test and an alternative diagnosis.
Participants should minimize in-person contact with any person 65 years of age or older, especially those with pre-existing health conditions, during the class season. This includes maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet of separation from those individuals, wearing a face covering or mask, and avoiding sharing utensils or other common objects with those individuals.