On this page you’ll find information on registration, session fees, financial assistance, family maximums and the benefits offered to our military families!
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
New to the program? Go ahead and create an account with us! Register your participant(s) by clicking the button below and you will be able to check out our schedule of classes and what works best for you! Plus, you’ll be signed up to receive our newsletters where you’ll get information on upcoming events, sessions, registration dates, and all things going on at First Tee — Fort Worth!
LIFE SKILLS EXPERIENCE CLASS INFORMATION
Life Skills Experience classes are offered year-round in the winter, spring, summer and fall at facilities across our region. Our Life Skills Experience classes are made up of character building and life skill development activities, learning golf rules and etiquette, learning how to warm-up properly and be healthy, and doing it all while learning to play golf. Participants who are new to the program should enroll in PLAYer Level classes. Participants will advance through each level once they meet the certification requirements for their level. A brief but mandatory orientation session will be conducted for new parents on the first day of classes (currently not doing these in-person, please visit Parent Resources page).
Every participant in the program is eligible to receive a set of starter clubs for $10. This is a one-time fee that is paid during the registration process. As participants outgrow their clubs they may trade-in for longer clubs as they continue in the program at no cost. Parents also have the option to purchase a new set of TGA clubs online at a discounted price. Visit the Parent Resources page for more info.
Maximum class sizes may vary based on location. Enrollment is on a first-come first-served basis. You will only be able to enroll for one class in which you are eligible to take. If you are registering during a current session, you will only be able to register for the class level that you are currently enrolled in. Once a participant has successfully completed certification, they will be able to enroll in the next level up.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
HOW TO REGISTER
- Select the ‘Begin Registration’ button under the CURRENT CLASSES AND GENERAL OPPORTUNITIES section at the top of this page.
- Select the ‘Login’ button in the top left-hand section of the page. You can see the class options without logging in, however you will not be able to register for any classes without first logging in. Login to your account or create a new account.
- Once logged in, select the participant you want to register and choose a session to add to your cart. If you need a set of clubs for your participant, add the Youth Golf Set to your cart as well.
- Go to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your registration. If you need financial assistance or are registering more than 2 participants, complete the financial aid section during the registration process (see in sections below).
- Life Skills Experience Classes (sessions are once a week for 8 weeks):
- $40/session for Junior Links
- $70/session for PLAYer, Par, Birdie & Eagle
- $25/session for ACE
- Spring & Summer Camps
- $70/week – Half Day
- $100/week – Full Day
- There is a $140 maximum per family for each Life Skills Experience session (see below).
- There is a $140 maximum per family for half day Spring and Summer Camps.
- There is a $200 maximum per family for full day Spring and Summer Camps.
Financial assistance is available and no child is turned away for financial reasons.
Participants may only sign up for one Life Skills Experience Session per season, but may sign up for camps during the summer season in addition to a Life Skills Experience Session.
No participant will be turned away for financial reasons. You will be asked about your financial aid status during the online registration process. Once you submit your request and are approved, you will receive an approval email and will have 48 hours to complete your registration.
There is a $140 maximum per family charge for each Life Skills Experience session; $140 maximum per week for half day camps; and $200 maximum per week for full day camps. If you are signing up more than two participants, use the financial aid section and put the family maximum amount ($140 or $200) in the question “How much can you pay?”.
THANK YOU TO OUR MILITARY FAMILIES!
Thanks to the generosity of the Jordan Spieth Family Foundation, family members of active duty military, reservists and veterans are eligible for the Military Appreciation Program which will give you access to all of our programs for free.
New to our program? Simply select the box next to “Are you a Military Family?” when creating a new account. Please email a copy of your active military credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org (such as a government issued ID) along with your child’s name or bring them by the Ben Hogan Learning Center.
Returning military family? If you have been paying for programming as a military family, your military or veteran status may not be updated in our system. To verify your status, simply call our offices at (817) 420-9370 or email us at email@example.com to verify your status. Thank you so much for your service!