1851 Jacksboro Hwy. Fort Worth
Thanks for being a part of our 2019 Summer Camp program and we are looking forward to a great week! Here is some important information below that will help you and your camper have a great experience throughout the week.
- You may drop your camper off as early as 8 AM each day. Camp starts at 9 AM and pick up will be at Noon for half-day and between 4:00 – 5:00 PM for full-day.
- Please come inside to the Ben Hogan Learning Center each day to sign your camper in upon arrival and sign-out when picking up. Campers will not be released from the golf course without a parent or guardian checking them out inside of the Learning Center.
- If you bring your own clubs, make sure to place them in the designated area prior to the start of camp. If your child does not have clubs, we will provide him/her a starter set of clubs.
- It is important that each camper come prepared with a water bottle, sunscreen, bug spray, and any snacks they prefer. We will only serve water to campers onsite and please label everything with their first and last names in case anything gets lost. Lost and found is located at the check-in area.
- Dress code for campers is appropriate athletic clothing. T-shirts are fine as long as any message on the shirts is consistent with the mission, vision and core values of The First Tee of Fort Worth. Participants should also wear sneakers or golf shoes. Please, no jeans, sandals or other open-toed shoes. Caps and/or visors are strongly encouraged.
- If your camper has any special needs, please let us know so we can make their experience a positive one during the week.
- If we are experiencing inclement weather, we will post information on our website at www.firstteeftworth.org, by e-mail and on our Facebook page (please be sure to subscribe to our updates on Facebook) no later than 70 minutes prior to camp start time. In most cases, we will have camp rain or shine at Rockwood as we have an indoor plan inside the Ben Hogan Learning Center.Thank you and please let us know if you
Thank you and if you have any questions or concerns, our staff will be available at the check-in area each day or you can call us at (817) 420-9370 any time.